NetImpact Strategies, Inc. launches DX360°® Cybersecurity Supply Chain Risk Manager (C-SCRM), a PlatformFirst® for Microsoft solution that helps federal agencies tackle a challenge of global scale. DX360°® C-SCRM reveals the interconnected threats obscured in our software supply chain and provides proactive treatment modeling to address these risks before they become issues.
“Managing cybersecurity risks in supply chains requires ensuring the integrity, security, quality and resilience of the supply chain and its products and services. Risks may include insertion of counterfeits, unauthorized production, tampering, theft, insertion of malicious software and hardware, as well as poor manufacturing and development practices in the cybersecurity-related elements of the supply chain.”
– NIST CSRC
As a comprehensive mission app that provides the complete 360° of protection, DX360°® C-SCRM delivers features across the full lifecycle of threat and vulnerability reduction: Strategy, Risk Identification, Implementation, and Treatment. DX360°® C-SCRM creates a confident circle of trust by addressing your cross-organizational SCRM needs at every level: enterprise-wide, portfolios, divisions, and teams. Features include:
- Catalog of Risks and Treatment Models: Comprehensive, industry-sourced list for your review and consideration
- Risk Assessment Wizards: Analytics-backed, risk management recommendations to achieve outcomes-focused compliance with NIST RMF, CNSS 1253, FedRAMP, ISO, Executive Order 14028, COBIT 5, and OMB M-22-18 guidelines
- Tailorable Risk Appetite: Dynamic and flexible, agencies can set risk thresholds and adjust recommendations to fit organization security strategies
- Centralized and Collaborative Risk Management: Manage treatment plans and risk burn down directly in the app to more effectively target mitigation actions and improve vulnerability management
- Smart Assist Wizards: Start faster with effortless set up, including vendor onboarding for your agency-specific ecosystem
DX360°® C-SCRM establishes a robust standardization of risk management practices using guided simplicity designed with industry best practices and the user in mind. Using metamodels and data analytics to provide real-time monitoring, it does not matter to DX360°® C-SCRM if the malicious code breaches you or your supplier’s software chain – your organization’s products and services remain resilient through proactive detection.
Don’t let bad actors, tampered code, and malicious elements disrupt your entire operations – secure your supply chain today. Request a free, personalized live demonstration: firstname.lastname@example.org